Monday, July 15, 2013

Forgot to blog my Kroger trip!

Totally forgot to blog my Kroger trip the other day!



Kroger has a buy 4 items get $4 off sale.  Well guess what's in that sale?  CEREAL!!  And fruit roll ups and fruit by the foot.  There was a ton of cereal coupons and betty crocker fruit snacks.  The retail for all of this was 208.xx and I paid 74.xx OOP.  This is 74 items which makes each item a dollar!  That's crazy for cereal since for a small box it's like $3 right?  Ok so the coupons I used were scattered throughout the inserts and internet.  I used some .$60/2 Chex mix, $1/2 general mills cereal, $1/1 vanilla chex, $1/1 hershey's cookies and cream cereal, $1/1 Eckrich Sausage, $2/1 Bayer aspirin and $.60/2 betty crocker fruit snacks.  I purchased 25 cereal, 24 fruit snack things, 4 sausage, 2 gallon milk, 11lbs of chicken, 3 bags of cheese, 3 chex mix, 2 bayer aspirin, 1 veggie chip, 4 brownie mixes and I think that's it.  Oh and the dora explorer fruit snacks my kids snuck in the cart.  This was a fun last minute trip.  Not everyday you get to make cereal and fruit snack towers.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment