Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kroger deals that I got this week

So today I went to Kroger and stocked up on some under dollar items. My trip totaled like 270 dollars and I paid 80 dollars for a ton of stuff. Mostly weekly meal stuff but also some stuff my family eats regularly. I got 20 yoplait yogurt cups for 5.00. I got the rica vida magazines in a la voz paper last week and they had a $1/4 coupon in there. There's a ton of various yoplait coupons out there to where you can get them anywhere from .25 to .40 a piece. Not bad and still lower than usual. If you think about it, an 8 pack at Kroger is $5 and only has two flavors. Well I mixed and matched a 20 pack for the same price. Bigger is not better my friends!!  Then I got hamburger helper for .75 a piece. They are on sale for $1 and I had 4 .75/3 coupons so I got 12 for $8. Again, not bad. Then I got danamals smoothies for 1.38 a piece vs. 2.86. I found some peelers for .50 off any danon product so I used it there. My kids love yogurt. Then there was my favorite deal of the day. My tooth paste deal!  Crest is on sale for 10/10 dollars, 50% off regular price. We have a .75/1 coupon from 7/7 p&g. So that makes them .25 a piece!!!!  This is a stock up price so get as many as you can!  I had a bonus though because a magical Catalina printed out for my General Mills buy last week and I got 5.00 in Catalina's back (1 dollar for every 5 i bough) which means my cereal was definitely less than a dollar and I used the Catalina's to pay for the crest so I paid 2.00 for all 28 of my toothpastes so far. Get yours dirt cheap toothpaste!!

No comments:

Post a Comment