Monday, July 8, 2013

Herbal essence downy goodness!!

Update on the herbal essence deal. It works!!!  I hit up 4 cvs today, was rejected by one but got 96 from the other 3 and 6 from Walmart.  Happy happy day!



This is my haul from today. Herbal essences from cvs. They are on sale 2/5 and there is the 5/2 coupon in 7/7 PG. this coupon makes them FREE. Yes, FREE!!  Clairol has said they will honor the coupon and that they will reimburse retailers for the product. Some stores are wary to take it still but it's their right to refuse. I told them that herbal essence is a clairol product and the one store still refused. We are taught to use coupons on what is in the picture. It's not OUR fault PG made a mistake but I will gain from it. The downy is still on sale at Food Town and Fiesta. I got 11 bottles today and made .12 for every bottle I bought which paid for the medium. Coupon is also in the 7/7 PG 3/3 on tide downy products.  There's also the 1/1 always liner or pad in 7/7 PG. Walmart has them for .93 cents which means .07 money maker!! 

 Retails for $417.xx.  I paid .40 for all of this.  Get to couponing!!! School supplies deal coming up later!!

1 comment:

  1. This is AMAZING! Im totally inspired! I wish I could do this so I am going to get a paper on sunday and see what happens. Seriously, this is so smart.

    ReplyDelete