Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Free deodorant and .99 cent revlon nail polish!

Scored free deodorant yesterday!! Woot!! That's my favorite kind.. Free. Dry idea is on sale at Walgreens this week buy one at 2.99 get one free. We have 1.50 off one in this weekends inserts, smart source I believe.  You can use two one for each product which makes them free!!  I only got 8 so far so I need to go get more tomorrow!  I also scored some cheap nestle Girl Scout candy for .14 a piece. I'm so bad with remembering my inserts right now so ill update later. 

Then revlon is 4.99 at cvs, we have a coupon for 1/1 in I think 6/23 ss and on too of that we get back $3 in extra care bucks which makes them .99 a piece! ECB and cvs is something I haven't talked about much so ill blog about that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment