Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Sunday!!!

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!  You know what that means. It's means I just got a couple hundred dollars thrown on my lawn. Don't know about you guys, but having money thrown on my lawn makes my day!

So I hope everyone has picked up their paper or papers and filed them away.  I have good news for everyone, there is a deal you can do today!!  If you are a friend on my Facebook, you saw my small haul yesterday. If you aren't, here it is. 

    5 medium downy, 13 small downy, 2     deodorant, and 2 Pantene for 4.xx out of pocket. 

You can do this deal and at least get THREE downy. This Sunday, PG is in the paper. The PG only lasts for 30 days so when a deal comes up, clip those coupons!  Anyway, downy is on sale at Food Town and Fiesta until Wednesday. FT has them for .88 for a small bottle and 1.44 for medium bottle and Fiesta has them for .98.  In the PG, there is a coupon for 3/3 any downy and tide products. There is no stipulation on the size of the bottle so you can get the small ones and be ok!!  However, most places don't give you your overage so you have to figure out how to get around it. So of you get 3 small bottles, you will make .36 in overage. We need to even this out somewhat.  Instead of 3 small bottles, make it 2 small and a medium. The .24 will deduct off the 1.44 making your total .20 not including tax.  That is still REALLY good for downy!   These products would retail for around 5 dollars with tax.  That's a great amount of savings!!!  If you do not have a FT or Fiesta around you, price match at Walmart.  YOU DO NOT NEED THE AD TO PRICE MATCH!!  If a cashier tells you that you need the ad, they're policy says otherwise.  

This is my little mini post for the time being. It's family day for me and well, I better go spend time with my kiddos.  I think I'll post a coupon lingo blog later. Unless you guys want details on other stuff?  Happy Sunday!!

2 comments: